Saturday, February 5, 2011

Taking the Plunge


I've been working at setting up an Etsy shop for quite a while now.  I actually registered for Etsy back in August, spent a good long time forgetting about it or not wanting to figure out PayPal, figured out PayPal and made a shop in January.  Then today I decided to stop worrying about how many things I had ready to sell or whether or not I am ready to ship things, and I decided to just go for it and list some things. 

That was a long-winded way of saying: PocketTheSaurus is now open for business!  If you or anyone you know would like to own a pocket-sized, handmade stuffed dinosaur, please visit me on Etsy!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay!!! It's me, Tiffany, from My Lemonade Dreams! What do you know, ''all great minds" DO "think alike"!!! How funny that we have the same posting title...I guess we were meant to be blog buddies!!